Sunday, 1 May 2016

APRIL FAVOURITES


I am really getting into this YouTube thing at the minute, a lot more than I thought I would. I decided to do an April favourites video this week just because I love favourites videos and I have a few favourites I wanted to share with you this month. I had a lot of random favourites as opposed to it all being beauty related which actually I always prefer watching, so if like me you like this kind of thing please watch the video here. As always if you like the video please give it a thumbs up, that way I can film another favourites video next month if I know its something you are enjoying. If you are liking the videos I am posting then please subscribe. I currently only have 4 subscribers after starting out 2 weeks ago, which might not sound a lot but I am super thankful for nevertheless. Also, if there's any videos you would like me to film then leave your suggestions either in the comments section of the video or this blog post. I have so many cool video ideas which I will be filming very soon so keep a look out for them and don't forget I upload a video every weekend. Thank you lovelies x

Post a Comment