Sunday, 17 April 2016

MY FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO


The day is finally here guys, I have finally posted my first ever YouTube video! I have wanted to do it for so long now, but I have always been too nervous that someone in my personal life would find it or that no one would watch it. However, the other day my fiancee walked us into Currys and bought me a camera stand before I even had a chance to stop her. We walked out of the shop and she passed me the stand and said "no excuses now". I guess I really needed that push because she is right there's no excuses. Who cares if someone finds it and who cares if no one watches it, I'm doing it for my own enjoyment and if from that people also enjoy it then thats simply a bonus. I love writing and I have always loved blogging, its a great escape but anyone that knows me knows I talk  a lot and often I find it hard to put into words everything I want to say in regards to certain topics. I think, for certain things, doing a video would be better than writing my thoughts down in a blog post, which is why I've decided to start YouTube. For my first YouTube video I decided to do a 15 facts abouts me video, just so people can get to know me a little better. I would really appreciate it if you could have a look at my first video here and if you have any advice on what I could do better next time then all constructive criticism is welcome. Please forgive my horrendous editing skills and bad camera quality, I am still learning and hopefully with time I will get better. Also, I apologise for my strong Mancunian accent and my 30 chins but thats just me. I realise that I also say "I absolutely love it" over ten times, apparently its my most used phrase. Anyway, I would love it if you could give it a watch and I will be posting every week on Saturday so if you want to see next weeks video then please subscribe to my channel! Thank you lovelies xx

Post a Comment