Tuesday, 2 February 2016

HIGH- END VALENTINES DAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR HER


Only 12 days until Valentines day so if like me you still haven't bought anything and you need a little inspiration I have conjured up this gift guide for you. I have decided to do a high-end version today for those who really want to push the boat out for their partners, however tomorrow I will be posting a budget friendly version (the one I will probably be following #STUDENT LIFE). I personally prefer cute, personalised gifts myself but I know that other people love nothing more than opening a really special high-end product and if that sounds like yourself then this will be for you. I will leave the links below so if anything takes your fancy you can head on over and buy it whether it's for your girlfriend, fiancĂ©, wife or yourself (don't worry we've all been there and treated ourselves on valentines). The rest of us will just sit here and dream about being able to ever afford any of these items.

FOR THE BEAUTY LOVERS 

FOR THE SCENT LOVERS
FOR THE ORGANISED
FOR THE STYLE ICONS 
So what do you hope to receive this Valentines day?

Post a Comment