Thursday, 25 February 2016

30 FACTS ABOUT ME

I love these kinds of posts, I love reading them and in the past I have loved writing them. I think it's really important to know the face behind a blog and although I do write a good product review (if I do say so myself) I think its about time I let you know a little more about me. So here's 30 random facts about me, complete with a mugshot style photo of myself.

                       

  1. I am engaged to my lovely Fiancée, Peaches, who proposed on October 30th 2015. You can read my post all about the proposal here.
  2. I am currently living in Liverpool with my Fiancée, as I go to the University of Liverpool.
  3. I am studying a degree in Philosophy. Which weirdly always seems to surprise people.
  4. In the future I hope to teach religious education in a secondary school, despite the fact that I am not religious at all.
  5. I have wanted to start a YouTube channel for around 4 years now but every time I sit down to record a video I worry that no one will watch it, and then I just turn the camera off.
  6. This must be around the 4th blog I have made, hopefully it will be the last one. I think I've finally found my blogging style and I'm feeling really content with my progress so far.
  7. I have 4 brothers, all of which are younger than me.
  8. Originally, I come from Manchester. I am Mancunian through and through.
  9. I am partially deaf in both ears. I am actually meant to wear hearing aids but I don't due to vanity (sounds ridiculous I know), so instead I just say "What?" a lot and rely on my impressive lip reading skill.
  10. My favourite destination I have ever been to is probably Cyprus, it was just so beautiful. 
  11. My favourite Disney princess is Belle and my favourite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch.
  12. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby. I must have read it around 30 times, and I don't think I will ever get bored of reading it.
  13. I went to 3 colleges and re-sat a year because I was unhappy that I got 3 B's. Funnily enough despite resitting the whole year again at a new college, no improvements were made and I still got 3 B's. Oh the shame!
  14. I love swimming and being in the ocean. I am definitely a water baby.
  15. I have already picked my future children's names, as well as the month I want them to be born. 
  16. I cannot get ready without following a list. I use the same list every morning and it has things  on such as, 'brush teeth, 'get dressed' and 'put make up on', even though I would never think of not doing any of these things. I have used this list for around 7 years and I honestly don't know if I could get ready without it now.
  17. I hate the feel of oil on my hands, you name it; sun oil, cooking oil or face oil, they all make me gag.
  18. My middle name is Abigail.
  19. I have one tattoo, it's a date in Roman numerals, on the back of my neck. 
  20. As soon as I get home, no matter what time it is I get into my pyjamas. There's no comfort like it.
  21. I can sit in my apartment for days on end and not leave it. It's a really bad habit but its my happy place and my safe haven.
  22. My mum is super young, which I love because it's like having a best friend, except its one that occasionally nags. She was pregnant with me at the age of 14 and saying that makes me super  proud because she took on so much at such a young age and I'm not sure I could have done the same thing.
  23. I have never been camping, ever.
  24. My favourite genre of music is R&B, especially the late 90's and early 2000's stuff.
  25. Drink of choice: a glass of rose wine with lemonade.
  26. I have a god daughter called Lilly, and she is the most beautiful little girl ever.
  27. I am 20 years old and still haven't had one driving lesson.
  28. I used to be a nursery nurse and absolutely loved my job.
  29. I have never watched E.T, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars and I only watched Harry Potter last year after my fiancée made me have a HP marathon.
  30. My favourite Mac lipstick is Honey Love. If you want you can read my blog post on it here.
If you managed to read all 30 facts then I hope I haven't bored you to death by now. I must admit after writing this post I have realised just how boring I actually am. Anyhow I would love to get to know my readers more so if any of you have written a post similar to this one be sure to leave a link below. 

5 comments

  1. Loved this post! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much, it means a lot! I absolutely love your blog!

      Paige X
      Modebeautex

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your engagement. I have already picked my children's names lol! What's your roman numerals tat of? R & B in the 90s was way too good. #BringItBack
    www.iamlam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm a nightmare for it, it has now got to the point that I have a little list on my phone of the names just in case I forget! My roman numerals tattoo is my mum date of birth, funny story I got in underage and the only way that I could get my mum to agree to let me have it done is by getting something about her on me hahaha. Yes I agree bring 90s R&B back, I'm sick of all the rubbish in the charts now! Thank you for reading my blog post lovely!

      Paige X

      Delete