Sunday, 6 December 2015

GIFT GUIDE: BOOTS GIFT SETS


Is it just me or is there something about Boots gift sets which screams Christmas? Every single year since before I can remember there's always been a couple of boots gift sets under the Christmas tree. It seems to be a really safe gift for aunties, uncles and my brothers to get me because they all know I really love the novelty of getting them. Regardless of all the expensive clothes, electronics and shoes us girls get on Christmas there's nothing like unboxing a beauty gift set and trying out the little treasures inside. 

It has become tradition in my family that every year my mum buys me the Soap and Glory star buy from boots. If you haven't heard of this its basically a Soap and Glory gift set which usually has around 14 full size products inside, it retails at £60 but for one week in December Boots reduces it to just £30. It is amazing and I look forward to receiving it every year, the only problem is that they sell out fast, I mean really fast (usually within a few hours). But besides Soap and Glory there are lots of other brands sold through Boots that have bought out some amazing gift sets this year. So I have selected my favourites and I will leave the links below in case any of them take your fancy as these would make lovely presents for friends, family or even as a little treat for yourselves.

TIP- Although they are reasonably priced if there's any that you just like the look of and want to treat yourselves to then wait until boxing day because all of these Christmas gift sets go on sale and have 50% off! I go every boxing day and always come out with atleast 4 bags full of gift sets, oops. 

What gift sets do you hope to find under your Christmas tree this year?

1. Clinique Great Skin Everywhere gift set- £70
2. Clinique Gifted & Lifted gift set- £54
3. No7 Protect & Perfect Intense collection- £30
4. Soap & Glory Soaprise set- £16
5. Ted Baker Splendour set- £25
6. Molton Brown stocking fillers collection- £33.15
7. Elizabeth Arden New York Must Haves- £35
8. Benefit Do the Hola bronzer gift set- £28.50  
9. Starbucks Cocoa Duo gift set- £16.50
10. Benefit Totally B-right skincare gift set- £15.50
11. Sanctuary Home Collection gift set- £18

Post a Comment