Sunday, 15 November 2015

THE AUTUMN TAG


It's my favourite time of year again, Halloween has been and what fun it was, and Christmas is around the corner. Autumn is definitely my favourite season, I love cosy nights in watching X factor in bed with my candles and fairy lights on, drinking a hot drink. I also love that it becomes socially acceptable to get in my pyjamas as soon as I get home from university as its dark outside. I am already thinking about how I'm going to decorate for Christmas but unfortunately my fiancée doesn't share the same eagerness for festivities like I do so I have been told I must wait until December to buy anything Christmas related! So until then I am going to have to get my Christmas fix through my Pinterest board. Anyhow it has become tradition for me to do the Autumn tag each year and I am not one to break tradition so here is my 2015 Autumn tag...

Favourite drink
Cappuccino (Aldi's brand are the best in my opinion)

Fave scent/candle
Fireside treats- Yankee Candle

Best lipstick
Honey Love- Mac

Go to moisturiser
Oil beauty restoring lotion for extra dry skin- Garnier

Fave go to colour for the eyes
I love doing a smoky eye with golden/copper tones, warm tones really work well for autumn especially on people with brown eyes.

Favourite music to listen to
Along with every one else in the UK my favourite song at the minute has to be Downtown- Macklemore, however as a music genre my favourite has and always will be 90's R&B.

Favourite outfit to wear
It has to be my go to outfit at the moment which is black skinny jeans, a white baggy shirt and a duster jacket paired with my heeled black boots.

Autumn treat
Hands down it has to be Stroopwafels, I love making a cappuccino and resting my waffle on over the cup for about 5 minutes until the caramel inside the waffles is all melted and warm. They are usually quite expensive and hard to find in the UK, I used to only be able to find them at Christmas markets however the other week I found them in Aldi for £1.19 for 10 which is such a bargain and so now every week when I go food shopping they always seem to end up in my trolley.

Favourite place to be?
At home in bed with my Fiancée watching a good thriller film.



I would love to read some of your answers to these questions so I tag you all!
Paige X

Post a Comment