Monday, 23 November 2015

STOCKING FILLERS FOR HER- UNDER £5


The other day me and my friends were discussing our Christmas traditions and I found it really interesting how different our Christmases were. I also got a little jealous when they told me that on Christmas morning they would wake up to a stocking at the end of their bed filled with little bits and bobs. Growing up in my house we never got stockings, that's not to say we weren't spoilt because we were (advantages to having a mother crazy about Christmas). Me and my brothers would always get treated way too much on Christmas day but each year we only ever seemed to use the Christmas stockings to decorate the fireplace. I think the idea of getting little treats in a stocking is so fun and I actually did one last year for my girlfriend (except me going overboard meant I had to purchase a HUGE gift bag and ditch the stocking) and I really enjoyed putting it together. So I have decided to put together a little gift guide on what would probably be my perfect stocking. I have kept it to items £5 or under so that it fits most people's budgets! I have also put the links below in case you fancy treating yourselves.

 What would you like to find in your stocking this year? 

2 comments

  1. I find it interesting that people have different Christmas traditions too. My brother and I got stockings when we were younger, mainly because we could open them while my parents were still sleeping and have something to do when we first got up. We have presents together now and we use pillowcases and label them! You came up with some lovely stocking filler ideas, I like the idea of adults colouring books and that Paperchase diary is so cute!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good idea especially for your parents at least it meant they didn't have to get up at 5am like my parents had to! Thank you for reading my post xx

      Delete