Monday, 23 November 2015

BACK TO BLACK: RI JUMPSUITS

December is just around the corner so what a perfect time to start browsing for a few Christmas outfits ready for the party season. For me Christmas usually screams sequins and gold glitter but this year I have decided to keep it a little more refined and opt for some classy jumpsuits instead. I have also decided to leave the sequins for the accessories that I will pair with these minimalistic pieces instead of looking like a walking disco ball. River Island have a really good range of jumpsuits this season which are also reasonably priced. However, I do feel that with jumpsuits you can justify spending a little more especially with simple ones like these as they are timeless wardrobe pieces to own. You will be able to get so much use out of pieces like these as you can style them in so many different ways. I love all the different styles RI have to offer, there literally is something for everyone. If like me you are tempted to buy one (or a couple) of these jumpsuits I will leave the links below! Happy shopping my lovelies!

Why not pair it with these beauties?


Post a Comment