Saturday, 31 October 2015

HALLOWEEN COSTUME: GYPSY FORTUNE TELLER


!HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
It's my favourite time of year again, the cobwebs are up covering every possible surface in my apartment and I am watching YouTube Halloween tutorials back to back. Every single year when I need Halloween inspiration I always go to a certain beauty guru- Nicole Guerriero, she always seems to pull off the best looks and comes up with such original ideas. So a few weeks ago when she uploaded her Demented Fortune Teller costume I instantly got excited. Straight away I was on Ebay ordering every single fortune teller/gypsy related item, and I created this mood board to share with you. I am definitely excited to try this look and get creative with the eye-shadow palettes which other than Halloween never really seem to get used!! So what are you dressing up for this Halloween?

Post a Comment