Monday, 21 September 2015

MY NEW HOME TOUR

After a lot of stress and sleepless night on Saturday the day finally arrived for me to pack up all my things from my family home and move out to the big wide world (Liverpool) with my Girlfriend. We finally purchased everything we needed to set up our new home and by the time Saturday came we had 2 car's full to the brim of things and it was at this point that we realised that maybe we had gone a little over board. However, its finally all set up and I love this new little space that I now call my home. On our first day we went exploring the local area and I was pleasantly surprised to find out we are actually in the city centre and Liverpool One, Echo arena and the Albert Docks are just a 10 minute walk from us, utter perfection. Now I'm the first to admit I love having a nosy around people's homes so I'm going to let you have a look around mine, I hope you enjoy!























1 comment

  1. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete