Monday, 18 May 2015

A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING

You will be happy to know I am not going to ramble on for long as this is a heavy photo based post. Yesterday I went to my Auntie's wedding, the day was lovely and took place at the beautiful Ribby Hall in Preston. My Auntie Katrina looked beautiful in her elegant lace dress and her now husband, David,  looked rather dapper in his traditional Scottish kilt. It was lovely to be part of such a lovely day and see all my family some of which I hadn't seen for around 17 years. Usually I find weddings involve a lot of standing around and waiting but this was completely avoided as the entertainment was brilliant, it included a caricaturist, sweet table,butterfly release and photo booth so the day was non-stop which was lovely. The food was also bloody fantastic, something that Ribby Hall has achieved every time I've been.We had a 3 course meal, and a carvery for the main, everything was spot on and the oreo cheesecake was phenomenal. Any way I am now going to share with  you some lovely photo's of the big day...





























Post a Comment