Tuesday, 28 April 2015

CHLOE EAU DE PARFUM



I read a blog post a few days ago on what you should have by your thirties, one being a signature scent. I agree, I think it is so important to have a scent that you can wear time and time again. I may only be nineteen but I think I have already found mine. I first discovered Chloe original a few years ago when I was given some perfume samples. For a very long time I was stuck on what I would now describe as a typical teen girl perfume, overly fruity and sickly sweet. Anything that didn't smell like a fruit cocktail I found to be floral and grannyish but when I came across this scent it just screamed sophistication. I wanted to find a 'grown up' scent as I was getting older and it couldn't have come at a better time. I immediately fell in love with perfume, it is utter perfection and years later I am still as in love with it as the first time I sprayed it. 

Chloe EDP is a romantic, simple scent of roses and peony. The best way I can describe it, is imagine bottling the definition of feminine- you'd have something like this. I wear this scent for all occasions but its underlying sexy tones make it inevitably more of a night time scent. It also has amazing longevity, I spray it a couple of times in the morning and by the time it gets to bath time I can still smell it on myself which is very unusual and something I am yet to find in another perfume.  It is also a  major crowd pleaser, people love it, almost every time I wear it I get compliments. Now lets swiftly move on to the iconic bottle, beautiful isn't it? It is so simple and sophisticated, the kind you can display on your dressing table. The glass bottle has silver accents and a lovely blush colour ribbon tied around the neck. It looks expensive but simplistic, my favourite combination. All in all this scent is a winner, and I could not recommend it enough. 

What's your signature scent?

Post a Comment