Friday, 20 March 2015

WEDDING GUEST WARDROBE

Everyone loves a good wedding, watching two people exchange vows and prepare to spend the rest of their lives together is just lovely, isn't it? It's a magnificent moment and to be a part of it is an utter privilege. One thing I do not like however is deciding what to wear. This isn't a major problem when you know a lot of the guests attending the wedding, you can just send a few texts, and do a bit of snooping around to find out what everyone else is wearing. But when it's a wedding where you don't know many of the guests attending then it is a major issue! 

Is this too casual? Do I look like I'm trying to out stage the bride? Is this dress to short? Will anyone else be rocking up in the same thing? These are just a few questions that spring to mind. 

I have been invited to a wedding in May and I have been having a look around for an outfit. I have decided since the weather will be a little warmer in May I will be able to wear a maxi dress, this is ideal as maxi dresses are very comfortable to wear and look amazing for most body shapes. This is the outfit I am thinking of wearing. Let me know what you think and if you want to know where any of these items are from then just comment below. 

What would be your ideal wedding guest outfit?

1 comment