Wednesday, 18 March 2015

BEAUTY WISHLIST

I don't know about you but I love lists you probably know this, as it wouldn't be the first time I have admitted on my blog that I am an avid list writer (around 2 a day to be precise). Unfortunately, my lists never tend to get more exciting than writing down all the essays I have due in, that is all except for my wishlist. On my phone I have a wishlist and whenever I see anything I would like but can't afford or justify at that moment in time I write it down ready with the hope of purchasing it a different day. 

The cutest thing happened the other day I was scrolling through my partners phone, when I came across a screenshot of my wishlist, which is what inspired this blog post. It turns out she had found it on my phone and sent it over to herself so that next time she's stuck on what to get me she has a list of things I really want. Clever, huh?

These are the current things I would like in my possession and I've promised myself that if I have a big clear out and sell some of my clothes then I can treat myself to at least 3 of these items. You can't get better motivation than that. 

Products featured- Mac Lipstick in Velvet teddy, Bioderma, Nars Bronzer in Laguna, Moroccan oil, Anastasia Brow Wiz, Nars Sheer Glow, Sleek Trio in Lace, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Mac blusher in Melba

So what's on your wish list at the minute?

2 comments

  1. I've tried all of these except the moroccan oil and the mac blush; they're 100% worth it!! great picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've tried Moroccan oil before it is amazing, definitely worth a try it makes your hair feel like you've just left the salon and it smells incredible! xx

      Delete