Thursday, 19 February 2015

TOP FIVE INSTAGRAMS



If  I were to be asked the dreaded question, 'If you could only log in to just ONE social networking site for the rest of your life, which would it be?' I would answer Instagram in a heart beat. I love photography, and I find nothing more relaxing than scrolling through my news feed to get a glimpse of peoples lives and their adventures. I also enjoy posting up little snippets of my life and sharing it with my friends and family. Recently I have been looking for some new accounts to follow because there really is nothing more annoying that refreshing my feed to find no new content has been posted (this happens a lot through my day especially when in classes), so if you have Instagram leave your username in the comments below and I will be sure to give you a follow. But for now I am going to leave you with my top 5 Instagram accounts at the moment, you can thank me later.

MARKINA- This girl is seriously the most gorgeous girl I have ever come across and I would seriously do anything for her skin! I really should not follow her because it does nothing for my ego at all but oh well if you want to torment yourself on a daily basis then give her a follow for sure.

JEFFREYBOUTIQUE- I've been following Toni on Instagram and twitter for a while now, she is a dress designer and her dresses are to die for. But I really follow this girl for inspiration, from the looks of her photos she follows a life I could only wish to have one day. But seemingly judging by her tweets shes done all this through hard work and determination. I don't know her personally and things aren't always what they seem but by the looks of it this girl is an inspiration for us girls. I also love the dresses she makes and advise you go take a look at her online boutique.

SHIRLEYBENIANG- Many of you might know of Shirley from her Youtube videos or blog posts but I really don't think this girl gets enough credit. Her style is to die for and its lovely to see someone who wears monochrome as much as myself. Her fashion sense is just amazing, I always find myself admiring the way she puts an outfit together and becoming inspired.

THEBEAUTYCRUSH- Again, another Youtube/blogger that you might know of. Sammi is one I have been following for a while now, I love her pictures purely because of her amazing photography and editing skills. Her whole Instragram looks amazing, as does her blog. I beg you Sammi please teach me your art of photography.

MARYCAKE- WOW WOW WOW, need I say more, just go and follow her.


If you would like to see my pictures floating through your feed you are welcome to follow me. I haven't been posting as much recently, but there really hasn't been much to photograph other than my revision and copious amounts of chocolate. But I will be posting a lot more now. My Instagram is @paigeayarwood and don't forget to leave your usernames in the comments below.

2 comments

  1. Hey Paige! Hope you're well. I just thought I'd let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award as I absolutely love your blog! Em x

    Shop Thrifting Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lovely, Thank you very much, this means an awful lot to hear some good feedback. Paige x

      Delete