Wednesday, 25 February 2015

CHOP CHOP CHOP


Do you ever feel like a complete hairstyle change? Well, for the past few weeks I have. I'm obsessed with this messy shoulder length hairstyle that many stars have been sporting recently. It looks so effortless and grungy, which I think looks amazing. 

I have had my hair every possible style, length and colour there is available but currently it's been dark brown and long which has been lovely for these colder months but now its getting warmer I really am thinking about going much lighter and shorter. It also seems much easier, my hair is very thick and naturally curly so I dread hair wash day because it takes ages to blow dry and even longer to straighten. Having a good several inches taken off would make my hair so much more manageable and it would also make it look so much healthier. This length also looks best when its wavy and quite messy looking, which would mean I could put the straighteners down and just blow dry my hair straight (which is more wavy, hence the need for straighteners). The only thing that is making me hesitate is that I am going to a wedding soon and would have like to have had my hair in an up-do, which is much harder to achieve the shorter the hair. Do any of your shorter haired girls have any up-do ideas for me?

Should I go for it, what do you ladies think?


2 comments

  1. I think you should definitely go for it! I'm loving this blunt bob hair trend, I think it looks so chic!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly the same haircut I wanted! You should go for it! :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete