Wednesday, 4 February 2015

3 MINUTE MIRACLE


I love Winter for many reasons including the fashion, Christmas, New Year, and my Birthday. But I equally hate Winter because with the cold weather comes dry lips, dry hair and bad skin, not a very nice combination. Unfortunately, I'm typing this blog post with dry chapped lips (too much info?) so I still haven't found a cure for that issue. But I have found something to restore your locks and inject come moisture back into your do before spring arrives. This is the Aussie 3 minute miracle re-constructor deep conditioner.

 Deep conditioners are my saviors in the winter months but a lot of them can be quite pricey, but not this little beauty which stands as a mere £4.99. My hair is curly and so because of this my hair is naturally dry, frizzy and prone to split ends, another reason I hate hair washing day. However, I have found after using this my hair is a lot more manageable to blow dry, it is also super sleek and shiny. The amazing thing about this product is that I have used many hair masks and they do all tend to make my hair instantly manageable but only for a day or so and after that my hair is back to its normal self. I have found with this product that its having long term effect, my hair is now in much better condition. Not to mention it makes your hair smell amazing, all the Aussie products have the same original scent and I have got to say no other hair products can compare to their scent, minus Moroccan oil but that's just on another scale completely.

The only problem I have found with this product is the packaging, it just squeezes out of the bottom which doesn't make it travel friendly at all, it also means that when it has about 1/4 of product left it becomes very difficult to get anything out of it.

Overall, I recommend this product as I can't find any substantial faults that would hinder me going back time after time to repurchase this. Have you tried any Aussie products?

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussie is my favourite brand of shampoo and conditioner. The 3 minute miracles are a lifesaver for my hair sometimes, especially on holiday. As you said though they're not in travel friendly packaging which is a shame. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a life saver isn't it, I don't know what I would do without it now! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds pretty good! I'm obsessed with Aussie hair products, especially the Assume volume shampoo and conditioner!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the volume shampoo and conditioner, I will definitely purchase it next time I'm in boots xx

      Delete