Tuesday, 27 January 2015

I'M BACK

Hello Lovelies,
If you a still reading this then you may be aware that I have not blogged in a while, to be more precise I haven't even logged on to blogger since September. A new year and 4 months later I am back. I have no excuse for my absence other than being extremely busy. I was also beginning to feel as though it was more of a chore rather than a choice to write a post which took the sparkle out of my writing and it began to show. But in the midst of flying to Turkey, exams, starting a new college, and other general exciting things I really have grown to miss my blog. There's something therapeutic about sitting down on my laptop with a cup of tea and interacting with people who are interested in the things that I myself love. Sure I can try to do that with the people in my life but no one quite understands the importance of contouring and highlighting as much as my fellow bloggers. So this is declaration that from now on Modebeautex is back in full swing. So be expecting many posts coming up, I won't be following a schedule and posting on certain days as it can fall back into a routine, which for me takes away the enjoyment but i will be posting regularly. If there's any particular posts you want to see comment below and as always I will try my very best to provide.

Lots of Love,
Modebeautex 

Post a Comment