Sunday, 3 August 2014

WARDROBE ǀ LIFE ǀ FOOD #7

This is going to be a photo heavy blog post, I'll give you a head ups.

WARDROBE This week I went out for a family meal, so I thought it was the perfect occasion to where my new white blouse from Newlook.  I paired it with blue skinny jeans, loafers and a tote bag, simple yet a classic. I put a few soft curls in my hair, which by the end of the day were mega fizzy, leaving me with crazy bed hair. I also chose to do really simple make-up, nothing too harsh, I did a soft, brown tone smokey eye, serious contouring and highlighting and put on my new mac lipstick (blog post coming soon). If you would like a tutorial on how to do this look, I can definitely do that for you, just let me know in the comments below.

LIFE Well tomorrow is my Grandma's 60th birthday, so yesterday the whole family met up for a meal. It turned into me spending a lot more money than I had hoped, me getting rather drunk and  it being a very late night out but we had fun and thats the most important thing. My Grandma looked amazing and so glam, and she had a lovely time seeing all the family together, which is all I could have wished for. She also had a surprise cake made for her, and wow it looked so amazing, she like plenty of other older woman loves bingo so the cake was very fitting as you can see! Afterwards, I went to my uncles, which turned into us buying a lot of drinks and us all getting merry, it was lovely to see everyone enjoying themselves, however the hangover this morning wasn't as lovely, I have to say. I also got to meet my brothers girlfriend yesterday after months of mithering him to introduce us, apparently I am an embarrassing sister but I was on my best behaviour yesterday. Then, today my cousins from wales came down to see us, one of them being my bestfriend so it was great having a catch up with her and planning our next holiday together. Overall, its been an amazing week, and now once again its time to prepare myself for another week of 10 hour shifts at work. YAWN.

FOOD Now I know how manly this meal looks, but sometimes girls there is nothing better than burger and chips, accompanied by a pint of lager. I was so tempted to order the steak but there's something about a pub that makes me choose a burger every time, so I got a Bandito burger, which is southern fried chicken on a bun with salsa, sour green, guacmole, chilli's, nachos and cheese. It was so yummy, I will definitely be going back there as it was cheap and cheerful, plus my meal came 5 minutes after ordering it, talk about good service!!















How was your week?

Post a Comment