Tuesday, 12 August 2014

LAZY HAIR DAY SAVIOUR ǀ BATISTE REVIEW


I can't believe I have never mentioned this product on my blog before, as this has become as routine as brushing my teeth is. I have used Batiste dry shampoo for over a year now, and I love all the different varieties for different reasons, but this one has got to be hands down my favourite. Batiste has made a big breakthrough in the beauty community and it deserves all the hype because no other dry shampoo compares to it. It is ideal for anyone who is a little lazy when it comes to doing your hair, and I for one am one of those people. 

This is the Batiste sassy & daring wild dry shampoo, perfect for anyone looking for ultra volume, grease free locks, and gorgeous smelling hair. This dry shampoo refreshes and revitalizes dull, greasy hair. This can make my hair look like it had been freshly blow dried, for 4 days meaning I only have that dreaded hair washing day every 5 days, perfect.This for me is my favourite Batiste scent, it has a warm, oriental,and has a kind of chocolatey scent, however it isn't overpowering. I also find this one leaves less of a white mist than some of the other Batiste flavours I've tried. 


To use simply shake it for around 20 seconds, then spray lightly on the roots and hair whilst holding it approximately 30 cm away. After that, massage your scalp as if you're rubbing shampoo in your hair and run you fingers through your hair, gently massaging  the product in. Finally, I brush it out. There’s definitely a noticeable difference instantly, it makes your hair look amazing in  a matter of minutes. It soaks up oil and leaves my hair bouncy, full of volume and healthy looking. 


I definitely would recommend this to anyone, and you can purchase it here at an amazing £2.99 for a 200ml can. 




1 comment

  1. I love the Batiste range! I use this one too and it's saved me more times than I can count! x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete