Monday, 28 July 2014

WHAT THE SHADE?!


So, just recently I have found myself ever so frequently going on Instagram and scrolling through Kylie Jenners pics, it seems she has just about every girl completely inspired to pull out their nude lipsticks from the bottom of their makeup bags and post up a pouting selfie. Her makeup has been on point recently, and has inspired me more than I have ever been, when it comes to makeup. When she posted this picture I was stunned, she looks flawless and whether the lip injection claims are true, all I know is she is looking amazing. I have always been set in my ways when it comes to makeup and would  never really consider a browney nude shade but this has converted me. So all I want to know is, what is used to create this infamous lip shade that Kylie Jenner has every girl raving about?! I have heard so many different idea's about what she is using, and I have watched hours of Youtube videos trying to recreate the look but none have got it exactly right which is why I need your help! So if any of my Bloglovin' followers know what lipstick she could be using or something very similar, please could you comment below?


8 comments

  1. I've heard its Mac lip pencil in Whirl. I have just done a post on my Kylie Jenner lip picks which ill be uploading in a few days :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have heard that too as well, since this post I have found out a lot of possible products that she may use so I will be posting about this very soon. Thank you for reading and I will definitely look out for that blogpost! x

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh. I need to know too. It's like the worlds best kept makeup secret.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish she would just come out and tell us all who are eager to know! I have heard about a lot of possible products that she may use, so keep a look out for my up coming blog post about it x

      Delete
  3. if you ever do find one please please make a post about it! everyone is dying to know ahah! i would love to see a video of kylie doing her makeup because its just so good <3
    http://thebeautebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found out about a few possibilities that it may be, so keep a look out for my upcoming blogpost about it! I know if only she would do a makeup tutorial video, it would make life a lot easier for us all haha. Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  4. I've seen a lot of blog posts saying she uses the MAC lip pencil in Whirl! Her makeup is gorgeous xxx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete