Sunday, 27 July 2014

WARDROBE ǀ LIFE ǀ FOOD #6


WARDROBE So this weekend I had my hair done, and I had quite a bit chopped off which was totally unplanned and against my will (hairdresser eh).  I'm still not sure if I like it as it is so short compared to what I'm used to, but my hair really did need a good chop to get rid of all the dead ends. I also had my dip dye re-done and had it brought higher up which I love (Khloe Kardashian inspired) and I do think that once it grows a little longer it will look lovely but I don't think I will 100% love it until I can feel it down to my bum again (a long long time away). On the plus side its going to save me a lot of time when blow drying my hair now and it feels so healthy and thick again!

LIFE I've been working all week again, and I seriously cannot wait for payday to make all these early mornings seem worthwhile. On Saturday I had my hair done, and spend a whole lot of Saturday moaning at the serious lack of hair I now have. I also got to meet this beauty (photo 2) on Saturday, how perfect is she?! My cousin and his partner welcomed this little girlie to the world last week and named her Isabelle, it was so amazing to see her, she was so tiny and I got lots of cuddles with her. And today, well today I have just about brushed my hair and moisturised, it has been so nice to have a chilled lazy day at home as I've been busy everyday for the past 6 weeks. 


FOOD Now, I don't know where to start with this (photo 3), this is perfection on a plate. I have this meal as my cheat meal and its actually my favourite meal at the minute. Cheesy pasta, with spinach, mushrooms, onions, chicken and bacon, how could anyone not find this mouth watering?! So simple to make, and so delicious.


What have you been up to this week?

2 comments