Wednesday, 2 July 2014

THE BRITISH TAG

Once I'm tucked up in bed at night I relax by scrolling through bloglovin' and watching Youtube videos, and one of  my favourite bloggers/youtubers is Sammi from Beauty Crush. I love all her videos, her style (if I could look like anyone it would be her) but mostly her laidback, friendly attitude, I find it refreshing to see someone who has done so well for themselves remain so grounded. I also envy her amazing camera skills on her blog, if you haven't been on it yet then you are missing out. So today as I was coming home from work I came across her video of her new tag which she has created and I just couldn't resist. So here is my 'The British tag'...



1) How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars do you take?

I don't really drink much tea, I usually have one every few days and mostly when I am blogging away at night. I have no sugars because well I'm sweet enough (something my grandma always used to say), and I have my tea really milky.

2) Favourite part of your roast?

A Sunday roast is my favourite meal without a doubt, so for me to pick my favourite part is hard... it would have to be my mums homemade roasties, no actually the gravy...mmm probably the Yorkshire puddings- Oh I don't know, all of it!

3) Favourite dunking biscuit?

Definitely Hob Nobs,  the Marines of biscuit world ( If you understand the reference comment below).

4) Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Watching the Royle family on Christmas day whilst eating cheese and crackers with my family, or going on the beach in Wales in the summer with my family.

5) Favourite word?

Tautological, it just rolls off your tongue.

6) Cockney rhyme slang?

"I'm going for a Jimmy Riddle" "Just up the apple and pears" "I'm on the Dog and Bone"



7) Favourite sweet?

 Rhubarb and custard boiled sweets or chocolate nibbles.

8) What would your pub be called?

"Dog house"- just so when you have an argument with your partner you can literally be in the dog house.

9) No.1 British person?

I don't know if this counts as he is deceased but it would have to be Shakespeare, due to the mass influence he has on the language we use in our everyday lives. I'm also a really big literature geek.

10) Favourite shop/ restaurant?

My favourite shop would be River Island, I just love the style and bargains you can pick up there. My favourite restaurant would have to be Frankie and Benny's (and now its all I can think about).

11) What British pop song pops into your head?

London bridge- Fergie

12) Marmite

DISGUSTING

I tag all my followers to do the British tag and if you have any extra British questions we can include then feel free to add them on. 

Thanks for reading x

1 comment

  1. Haha this tag is great, may give it ago!
    http://sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete