Tuesday, 1 July 2014

LIVING OUT OF A SUITCASE


So it seems just recently, as the title suggests, I have been living out of my suitcase. That does not mean I have been jetting off left, right and centre (I wish), in fact the last time I got on a plane was in April, I just tend to find myself taking many little trips/visits these days. And so again, on this Tuesday night I find myself repacking my trusty, well loved, Primark overnight bag. 


 I'm sure many people will agree, I'm super organised and I do have a dominant OCD side to me, which in turn means I am an avid list writer. I'm not talking a little list here and there, what I mean by avid list writer is that I get ready of a list every morning and night, if something isn't on my list it simply doesn't get done. Now, I've had this habit since I started high school, many years ago and I just never grew out of it. Many people find it completely bonkers and honestly I agree, which is why I tend to keep it to myself and all my lists are tucked away on my Iphone (password protected obviously). I am completely rambling now, but the point of this blog post is that every time it comes to packing my weekend bag, I write a list as to what to pack so I thought why not help some of you guys out and put together a packing list so next time you come to cram pack your bag, you wont forget a thing.

What to pack:
Paracetamol (Just in-case)
Face wash/Cleanser
Moisturiser
Shower gel
Body lotion
Tweezers
Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Razor & Shaving gel
Shampoo & Conditioner
Deodorant
Facial scrub
 A Handbag (choose an all rounder, which will go with all outfits/events)
Underwear 
Pyjamas
Socks
Clothes 
Swimwear
Coat 
Body spray
Roll on deodrant
Perfume
Purse
Headphones (You never know when you will want need these)
Shoes
Jewellery
Hair appliances
Dry shampoo
Hairbrush
Hairspray
Bobbles
Clips
Makeup
Nail polish
Towel 
Wipes
Sunglasses
Book
Camera & Charger
Phone & Charger
Laptop & Charger

Using this list there is nothing you could possibly forget, ensuring you a relaxing, stress-free trip/holiday  x




2 comments

  1. Great post! I know this feeling all too well having studied abroad, been home 2 weeks and I'm off travelling again soon! Your checklist will definitely come in handy ;)

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad it will help. I know as much as I love travelling the constant packing can be a nightmare, I need a ready packed suitcase to save me the hassle haha! Lucky you studying abroad, I bet it was great! xx

      Delete