Thursday, 19 June 2014

Hello lovelies, 

I'm Paige, I am 18 and living in the UK, I love to write and have a passion for all things hair and beauty so I have decided to start blogging. I have blogged before and have enjoyed it very much but due to a hectic schedule it always seemed to be inconsistent and forgotten about, so this is my fresh start. I am dedicated and determined to create a place to relax and express my opinions; my own little corner of the internet where i can be myself. This is going to be a place to rant, write my thoughts and feelings but also as a personal diary so in years to come I can look over all the things I got up to. I will also use my blog for things such as reviewing beauty products, hauls and tutorials.


Whether these blog posts will be read or not, is not the point, this is a place for me to jot things down. 
However, I will be regularly be checking comments and replying to all. You can also follow me on bloglovin', twitter, instagram and all other social networking platforms.

Speak to you soon
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12438537/?claim=2xkycutkf4q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment